Monday, August 4, 2008

One Good Reason to go to the Office

Since I've been traveling so much lately, I haven't been IN the actual Austin office for over two weeks. Well, when I walked in this morning...I got the biggest goofiest grin on my face.

This is what I saw, that actually made me smile about being at work.

A while back, Mary had asked if I had any pictures that I'd taken around Austin, and so I gave her a few files. She worked some magic, and part of her decorating our office, printed, and framed a few of my photos. The folks in my office didn't really understand why I was so happy about it, and why I was taking photos of the photos.....but maybe some of you get it? :)



It's already made the whole being in my office cubicle a little more bearable. :)

2 comments:

~Kara~ said...

fyi - the last 2 pics are pixilated.... ?

Annemarie said...

Yea, I thought they looked a little bad....thanks for encouraging me to change it! :)