Thursday, July 17, 2008

"You need anything dampened, or made soggy?"

So, I am headed to CO tomorrow for a music festival with my favorite girls, and I can't wait....BUT I am procrastinating like hell in getting my packing done....cleaning up my place....eating.....did I mention that I have to pack??

What am I doing instead? Sitting here behind my computer like an idiot, of course. To be fair though, I'm printing confirmations, directions, plane ticket (oh, I need to do that now....brb). Ok...done. Thanks for waiting. One thing checked off my imaginary list of things to do tonight.

BUT....this is what I just finished watching. And....it.was.awesome. I recommend that everyone go watch it right now. Set aside 30 minutes, because you're not going to want to get up after it starts. Act I and II are out now...and damn if we have to wait 2 more days for Act III. (special note to my editor, aka Mom - it might not be your speed, but if you're really bored...go ahead and give it a watch).



Ok....off to get some stuff done.....hopefully. I still have last night's SYTYCD to watch, so I might just be up all night! :)

No comments: