Friday, July 25, 2008

We're gonna BOWL tonight.....

Before I left NY, I went to spend a little bit more time with the office folks for lunch before I headed back towards the airport to get back to Austin today.

Nothing too exciting happened at the airport, and I landed right on schedule at 6pm in Austin. Went straight to my car, and drove to Houston to make it right in time to join the gang for the first part of Lora's birthday celebration at Dave & Buster's. We played skee ball, some weird jump rope game, an AWESOME trivia game, and all sorts of the others while waiting for our lanes to become available.




Then........we bowled. It was such a great time....I think that I liked it even more because it was night bowling the entire time. Just makes it that much better. None of us were really good, but that made it even more fun. Nothing like some friendly competition when the highest score on the boards is 117. :)


It was a good old fashioned birthday party, and I was very thankful that I made the drive in for the fun.

No comments: