Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Everyday Should Be BBQ Day!!!

Wow, it's been a few days since I've posted anything. Guess that's because I have been laying pretty low and not been doing too much. It's kind of nice actually, especially since starting this weekend, it'll be non stop until August.......but.......

Today I went with some coworkers for lunch, all the way out to Taylor, for some tasty BBQ. The recommendation came from the BBQ King, Kris, and so we knew we were in for a treat.

It was delicious!! Between the 6 of us, we tried every kind of meat they had to offer, and the overall consensus was that it was all yummy!! I also loved that with my and Patrick's order of tea, they brought out an entire pitcher.....and well, we managed to finish that off too. Um.....ok, I did. Patrick had 2 fills, and I drank the rest!!! :)

Well....that's all I have to post for now. I'm watching tonight's episode of SYTYCD and loving every minute of it....bag of ice on the foot trying to get the swelling and bruising to go away before the weekend. :) I might actually go to bed early tonight, just out of sheer boredom! HA!





1 comment:

Julie said...

You? Slowing down for a few days? I don't believe it! ;)