Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Twice the fun to create!!!

One of Renae and Jeff's best friends, Amy, came to me a few weeks ago with a challenge, that I gladly accepted. She had her beautiful twins in September, a wee bit early at 28 weeks 4 days. They've been home and doing great for a few months, and she was ready to send out an announcement.

A friend of hers had taken a few photos that she really liked, but she wasn't able to find anything online that she liked to fit what she had in mind. I asked her to send me as much information as possible.....what colors do you like? what info did you want on it? etc.....

I was nervous to start creating something from scratch with just a little bit of direction, but I went ahead and tried. She'd sent me 4 pictures, and I knew that I wanted to use all of them, especially the "outtake" one, since it was so cute, and so "real", of the kids crying. I couldn't come up with a way to make them all look good on one page, so I went ahead and threw out the idea of a two sided card. Hey, I took a chance!

Well, she and Aaron loved it! Phew - mission accomplished!! I was thrilled! So, here is what the end result ended up looking like.

Aren't Ari and Ava just adorable???

FRONT


BACK

1 comment:

Brett Bollman said...

AP - You've got a great eye! I can see why you've always got friends asking for your help. The card looks great!

That picture of the two of them crying captures such a telling moment in time. I love it! They look like they're just egging each other on... and getting louder and louder as they go.