Sunday, March 30, 2008

SUSHI with Pam

I haven't seen Pam in....well, we tried to figure out when the last time we saw each other was exactly...but it had been WAY too long. We finally connected last weekend via text and made plans to meet for dinner tonight.

We decided to meet at Maiko. My 2nd time ever to eat sushi - I am such a new person! :) We started out with edamame, had Spider, California and Spicy Tuna rolls....AND the Mac and Cheese. I realize that it sounds strange, but it was super tasty, and if you ever make it to this restaurant...order and try it - you won't be sorry. :) The sushi was great too!!

It was SOOOO nice to see Pam, like I said, it'd been TOO long, and we always have a great time. She graduated with my youngest sister, but has always been like a little sister to me and I had missed her. I'm so glad that we got a chance to get caught up on each other's lives tonight. You might be hearing more about hanging out with Pam near the latter part of this week. She's got some fun in store for the weekend, that I might just crash on Friday night. :)

No comments: