Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dear Canon,

You've always been there for me, but you seriously made me question our relationship this weekend. I cursed you, I almost cried. What did I do to deserve this? Please let me know, I'm willing to work on this, but we have got to talk. I am sad to think that you are the kind that enjoys the abusive relationship, because you stopped putting the lines across my pictures after I banged the crap out of you on the wall in downtown Chicago. I feel terrible about having to cheat on you to capture some of the story with Sony and Casio.....you don't know how sorry I am about that, really. It didn't mean anything, and I didn't enjoy it, I promise. I hope that we've worked through the problems, and hope that this part of our story has passed, and you and I can continue in our love affair.

XOXO
Annemarie

1 comment:

loragaige said...

I love your writing so much! I am sitting here at work...should be doing email. Instead, I'm laughing to myself and all my coworkers think I've lost my mind.