Monday, March 17, 2008

I am in love....

with my Shootsac. I'm a total poser, because honestly I have NO business owning one of these wonderful contraptions, but hey....I can buy things with my credit card just as easily as the next guy......and shut it, I wanted one!!!

Jessica Claire is one of the photogs that I've been following for a while, and I'm in sheer awe of her work. She is an amazing photographer, artist, writer.....and I must say, she's pretty damn funny to boot! I think that we'd totally be friends if we ever met. Haha. She posts these videos called "Shoot the Sh*t with Jessica Claire" on Becker's [b] school and she really cracks my sh*t up.

So, besides all of the above traits, she's innovative and created the Shootsac. It's a really cool, fun, pretty, and functional, carrying bag for your lenses. Not that I really NEED this, but I wanted one. I packed my stuff into it and took it with me to Houston for my photography class - I even got a compliment on it in class. When we stopped at Target to get notebooks to keep our notes in the night before, and also to start my creative journal....I saw this one, and knew that it was destined to be mine. It kind of matched my Shootsac. I am so cool, I know you're all so jealous.

No comments: