Thursday, March 6, 2008

..... overwhelmed .....

I think I am still full from dinner last night at the Salt Lick and it's turned my brain to mush too. I have been going and going this week, and it's not over yet. I have a full day at work today and tomorrow, and then I'm off again for the weekend with Lora.

Man, oh man, do I love to keep busy, but I'm going to crash hard when it all catches up with me. I have work things to get done, calls to make, photo books to send back because they were processed wrong.....twice.....business cards to design, photos to take, announcements to design.....whoa. If only I didn't have a day job, I could get all of the fun things that I wanted to accomplished during the "working hours".....OR, if I worked for myself, I could define those working hours and it would be totally OK to work at night and sleep during the day, or whenever I was finished!! :)

BUT.....the nice thing about keeping busy is that I always have something to look forward to. I read once that it's good for the body to plan, and be excited about upcoming things. Well, that is how I roll....always excited for the next thing.

Well, now I need to finish getting ready for a meeting at 10am, and then lunch at Chuy's - last Texas hoorah for my Utah buddies before they head home.

I still need to post an update on our Chicago trip too!!

No comments: