Monday, March 10, 2008

Bottomless Mimosas?


Um, yeah, such a fantastic idea after coming straight from the airport and being up for almost 24 hours without anything more than some airport and airplane sleep!!

But, I love brunch. It really is my new favorite meal, especially on Sundays. I met Melissa, Renae, Tara and Tricia at Taverna on Sunday afternoon. It's so nice to get together with friends, talk about what's been going on, enjoy some yummy food, and hey - if there are bottomless mimosas to boot, then what the heck, right? :)


After brunch, we went over to Nae's to knock out some near last minute wedding stuff, and I got back home around 5pm. I stayed up for about an hour, and finally was ready to crash at 6pm. I had been up for 32 hours and needed some sleep. I was able to sleep until 9am, so I think that I'm caught up!! :)

No comments: