Saturday, April 12, 2008

Trip and Wendy Tie the Knot!!

I can still remember where I was, on that afternoon in October, when I got a text message from Trip that said "Ladies, grab a tissue, I'm officially off the market. "....or something like that anyways. Well, my thoughts were more like "It's about time!!!", but I digress.

I've known Trip for a longer than I can remember, we met back in my days at A&M. We took our friendship to Austin where we both worked at the same company in the dreaded division that we did, our first jobs out of college. We both left there, and came back, and have kept in touch and stayed friends over the years. One of the last times that I went back to College Station was with Trip, a road trip in my little MR2 (what an adventure) for an Aggie football game. I remember coming back to Austin and wondering how in the world I managed the humidity in CS for all those years. Yes, I have strange memories.

So, anyways, Trip and Wendy got married at the Angel Events Center in Georgetown tonight. The day was gorgeous, perfect Texas weather for an outdoor wedding. Trip cleaned up real nice in his tux, and Wendy dazzled in her dress. The bridal party was decked out in maroon, not surprising given Trip's undying love for A&M....one that he's very much involved Wendy in since they met.

It was a really fun wedding, and I got to see a lot of familiar faces from a long time ago. It was great to catch up with old friends, partake a little in the long lost (for me anyways) Aggie spirit, and be part of their day.

I also had a great time trying out my new 870IS camera - I am in love. The wide angle lens on this thing is ridiculous! :)






Click here for all the pics.

No comments: