Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday GRACE!!!!

Grace turned 1 on the 24th, but her party was this afternoon!! She is the most adorable little girl, and was a perfect angel for her big celebration! Kara did a fantastic job getting the house decorated for the party, and had all the right people there to help Grace celebrate her turning ONE!!!

Toni and I stopped by for the fun, and I brought my camera. It's hard to take a bad photo of Kara's little girls....the hard part is trying to keep up with them, they are FAST. I did manage to get a few cute ones though!

Kara did a great job too of letting little Gracie get a little messy with her cake...but took it away before it got out of control! :) Hee hee. I love it!!






2 comments:

~Kara~ said...

YAY! Thanks again for the fab pics! Babies! Fun! Yay!

Nikki said...

She is adorable!!!