Friday, April 25, 2008

My First Delivery!!

I love to check the mail. Not sure why, because most of it is junk or magazines that I never read (I should give them to Toni)....BUT....I have a tendency to order things online without much thought sometimes (it's not such a great thing to have your CC # memorized), so I love when I get deliveries. It's even better when I forget what it was that I ordered....that way it's a total surprise when I get the package from UPS, FedEx or some other delivery guy. :)

Well, I got my first delivery today at the new place. My parents sent me some BEAUTIFUL Gerbera Daises (my favorite) and I love them! Thank you Mom & Dad! :)

Just thought I'd share with all of you how pretty they are - enjoy and have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

loragaige said...

How sweet!! They are just beautiful :) Happy Friday!

~Kara~ said...

Colorful & Cheery! We can't wait to check out the new casa tomorrow! >^..^<

Beankountess said...

You wonderful parents! What girl doesn't love flowers!?!?!

Do they have my new address?