Friday, October 31, 2008

Who's been sleeping in my bed???

My parents came into town tonight for a car meeting, and Taylor decided to come along, and stay with me for the evening. She and I cooked some yummy dinner, shared some fun stories, and then got ourselves prepared for tomorrow's shoot. :)

When we were ready to get to bed.....there was someone else there taking up space. Meet Casper Jones. It's his first time to Austin, he comes to us all the way from Sugar Land.

Good thing he doesn't take up a lot of space.....and yeah, he's pretty adorable.

Sweet dreams all! :)

2 comments:

Jam♥ said...

Very cutesy~

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I think we had several of those growin up. They have sort of a weighted butt to keep them in the 'sitting' position? We had a tan one called "Booty Bottoms" and we used to beat the crapola out of each other with them. They fly through the air really well.

-the fish