Saturday, October 25, 2008

Butterfly Beach and Bruce Willis

I made us a bunch of sandwiches, Brett grabbed some blankets, we stopped for chips and drinks, and had ourselves a little picnic at Butterfly Beach.

When we pulled up, it looked to be overcast, but once we got out of the truck, it was warm. Scratch that, it was hot. Hot enough that everyone else on the beach had towels and bathing suits with them. I couldn't believe that it is almost November and it's still warm enough to get a tan here in CA. :)


Tonight we watched Die Hard 4, or 7, or whatever the most recent one was, and I loved it. Even though most of the time, I'm thinking "Seriously?? That could never happen, I still do love a good old fashioned action flick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good :) Should have gone back and gotten your swimsuits. I sure wish I could be on the beach. I NEED to heard the ocean waves. It is like a balm for my stress!! Love, MOM