Saturday, November 1, 2008

Around Austin

Day 1 of Austin fun for me, Taylor and my Mom. While Dad was hanging out with Marque as he was all hoisted up for everyone to look at his guts and see if there was anything that needed fixing, (Marque is my Dad's only "son", his precious motor car, the 1953 Bentley - he was in for a technical meet with all of the other Rolls Royce and Bentley owners), the 3 of us were busy doing all sorts of things.

Morning activities included hair, makeup, and the first part of Taylor's photo shoot "Sister Story" session.


We ate lunch at Maudie's, and then we went to walk around downtown on South Congress. We stopped in to say hi to Dad and Marque, dropped my mom off at the hotel, and finished up the 2nd half of Taylor's pictures in the late afternoon.


Taylor and I watched a movie (I fell asleep through half of it because I was pooped from the day), and then we worked on the pictures.

It was a great day with family!

No comments: