Monday, October 20, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta have Arby's!

It's back to the grind, same as every Monday morning. Today started out when I got a phone call at 525am, which put my morning, afternoon, and early evening in a bit of a tizzy. We did manage to get away for a nice lunch break at Egg Works. It was soooo yummmmy!

We got back, got all packed up, and as we were about to walk out the door, I had to take another work call, so the folks at the house got to overhear a pretty heated work phone call. Nice. :) Oh, what a day.

After that was mostly taken care of, Brett and I said our goodbyes to everyone, and headed back to LA. Around 8, we were getting a little hungry. The town that we pulled into wasn't showing anything too appeasing for dining options, but all of the sudden, Arby's popped into my head. Google Maps to the rescue....and sometimes, driving a few miles out of the way, is totally worth it. We both chowed down on a large Roast Beef, complete with Arby's sauce, and I treated myself to a Jamocha shake!! A few more hours and we rolled into Santa Barbara, got me all settled at DJ's and said goodnight!

No comments: