Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just another Tuesday

Today was a pretty normal Tuesday. Crystal was in the kitchen, I sat in the living room. She provided the musical entertainment as we both worked all day.

I didn't take any pictures today, and I don't have anything that out of the ordinary to report (which is actually really great...other than missing Molly, living out of a suitcase and not having a car, it's not that different being here than it would be at home in Austin).

Tonight we went to Brett's homegroup, and it was awesome. I met some pretty amazing people, and although I was sitting in a room of 40 strangers, it didnt' feel like it at all. We discussed the message from Sunday (which Brett and I listened to before we went since we weren't in SB this Sunday), and it was so neat to be in a group setting, having everyone chime in their thoughts, perceptions, questions, etc. It was a great night, and I'm so glad that we get to attend next week too.

The last part of our evening, we rushed to the store and grabbed stuff to make dinner. Kyle and Bethany were waiting on us to watch House. First time I'd seen that show...man, that doctor is one grumpy dude.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Hey!!
I'm so excited to see how happy you are out in CA! You are so sweet, I am so happy I get to "watch" everything you do and be a part of praying for you. Hope you are having fun in vegas (if you are still there!?)