Thursday, October 2, 2008

Traffic, Pepperoni and Cupcakes - A Great Austin Night!

After work today, I decided to take a little trip down to South Congress for First Thursday. The traffic at 545pm in Austin isn't the most enjoyable, but it was pretty night and there was good music on the radio, so I didn't mind it too much. :)

After scoring one of the last parking spots in the garage behind Guero's, my first stop was across the street to get a yummy slice of pepperoni from Homeslice Pizza. I sat out front, enjoyed my dinner, and traffic/people watched all of the buzz on South Congress. The sun was shining with the ideal amount of warmth.....it was the perfect Austin evening.


I have been curious about these cupcakes for a while now, and thought to take the short walk down to get myself one. I got a Vanilla Dream from Hey Cupcake, and had to get some milk to go with it! It was the sweetest treat. :)


The main reason for my trip was to make a quick visit to Diane to get some more goodies. I just love her creations, and after finding out that she was in the same spot as last month, I jumped on the chance!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's too bad that technology hasn't evolved to the point where I could have just reached in and grabbed that slice of pizza.

And that cupcake? Foodgasm!

Thanks, Annemarie, delicious!