Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Habits in SB

After this morning's calls, I rode with Kirsten over to Westmont campus, where I met Brett and we walked back towards his place. He's literally walking distance from campus.....like 4 minutes....and besides the pretty steep hill that we have to trek to get to his place, it wasn't that bad of a hike. :)

When it came time for lunch, I convinced Brett that we could eat Chipotle anywhere, and instead we got to go to a local joint instead, The Habit. Yum-my!!


We stopped by to say hello to DJ at his place this afternoon. Wow, what a view. It's beautiful to see all of SB from the living room windows. While looking out, I took this opportunity to have Brett try to explain to me where we were, where we'd been, show me where the roads were that I'd been on, etc. Just when I thought I had it figured out, the drive back to Brett's threw me for the loop again. This town is so confusing. It's probably a good thing that I don't have a car with me here.....I'd end up lost for sure!!!!

Let's see....nothing else too exciting to report, it's just like living life, being normal, but in a different state. So, we watched the debate, ordered some Chinese food for dinner, and then I got to sing along to RENT while Brett watched it for the first time. Afterwards, we sat down and were having a pretty great conversation.....that is, until I fell asleep. Ooops!! I guess this waking up early thing IS catching up to me. Or it might be that I haven't had any caffeine in the last few days. :)

Ok....night night.

No comments: