Friday, October 17, 2008

Got Bows???

What mother of any girl can ever get her fill of hair bows??? I've learned, as many of my friends have daughters, that bows are a little girl's best friend. Especially when that little girl takes a while to get her hair. :) What says "Hey! I'm a girl!" more than a cute little pink ditty on a small cute bald head?

This morning I logged into Facebook and saw that my sister, Erika, had uploaded some new photos. Turns out that Candice, one of the first people that we met when we moved to Texas at the bus stop, has turned her hobby into a business - Sugar Snaps! I checked it out, and was compelled to share with all of you!

So, take a look - she has such a creative mind, I love the little animal themed ones - the ladybug is definitely my favorite!! I might remind you all that it's getting awfully close to the holidays....anyone need a red, green and white bow for their Christmas card pictures? :)



4 comments:

DCM Photography said...

when are you getting yours?

All About the Arredondos said...

you are the devil! I have a list of the ones that I want to buy already! Seriously, these are awesome and can't wait to place my order...WE LOVE BOWS!

Annemarie said...

Hee hee....I knew you'd like that, Laura!! :)

Sassani Photography said...

Bows rock. Our God Daughter is growing her hair, so Thao and Angie are making bows left and right!!! VERY COOL IDEA!!! She'll do great.