Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go Karts! Woohoo!

During one our many phone conversations, I'd mentioned to Brett that one of the things that I want to do someday is to drive a race car! It was then that Brett told me about his dad's go kart. So, imagine how excited I got when I learned that we were going to be driving the go kart this morning!!!

Brett and his Dad loaded up the go kart (#21 to boot - what a great number - it's odd and a multiple of 7 - yes, I know.....), and the group of us headed out to College of Southern Nevada, where Bruce works, and set up a track in the back empty parking lot.




We all took turns riding. It was my first time in a go kart, so I was cautious at first, but after a few turns, I was loving it!! My second drive I got a little more daring, and after watching Brittany (Brett's niece, she's hoping to be sponsored at some point) and her techniques, I went a little faster, and even spun out around some of the corners.


Proof that Brett and Loralyn are from the same family....what is up with the tongues? :)



The whole gang. What an awesome way to spend a Saturday morning!!

1 comment:

DCM Photography said...

Dude!!! That looks like so much fun!!