Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh what a Sunday.....

I can think of at least a few things that I would rather be doing this early on a Sunday.

1. Sleeping
2. Laura would like to be playing with Ava
3. According to LA, I would be updating my Facebook or taking photos
4. Heading to church with Renae & Jeff
5. Sleeping, even with Molly meowing and headbutting me because she wants attention

But.....no! I'm not doing any of those things because instead, I'm sitting at Gate 15 with Laura and KB in Austin, waiting to board our first plane of the day, to Dallas.

After that, we head to Raleigh, NC. It is going to a VERY packed few days of meetings, meetings and more meetings. They might feed us and let us get up to use the bathrooms every once in a while.....but overall, it might pretty much suck. :)

Don't we look thrilled to be here??

No comments: