Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Come over to the dark side!!!

Tonight I had some impromptu YUMMY sushi (the best kind in my opinion) with Nae after work. We were talking about the weekend, which got me all inspired to try to test out some of the things that I tried to take in from watching Shyla.

Well, we got back to my place right as the sun was flaring, so we ran down to this little random field area in my condo-hood. We missed the sun, but I realized that this might be the exact spot that I've been looking for.

A few fun images of Nae from tonight! Notice anything new about her??? Yup, she's come over to the dark side once again! Glad to have her back in the brunette ranks! :)





7 comments:

~Kara~ said...

Look at you two, workin' the field... the little weeds sticking up are cute. :)

Sassani Photography said...

Man, you're getting better and better by the day!!! Rockin' pictures!!!

Elisha said...

Your photos are beautiful! I know I haven't posted a comment before (I don't think), but I read your blog every day to see what you're up to. You live such a fun life! I'm a little jealous. :)

Unknown said...

I looove that last photo of Nae. It looks like an album cover shot.

Beautiful work.

You inspire, annemarie!

Peace - Rene

Brett Bollman said...

I like the last picture as well! The dark hair is a good look Renae!

Lydia said...

At first I thought Shyla had taken these. Beautiful job!

Sean Wray said...

The last picture is really good. These are great. Keep it up. As always your energy is infectious.