Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Caleb!!!

I had the pleasure of getting to hang out with Caleb, again, on Labor Day. Stacy & Lisa called me on Saturday to see what I was doing this weekend. I was hoping that they were asking because they wanted some updated pictures of their precious baby. I was thrilled that they did! :)

He is the cutest baby, and has changed SO much since the last time we took pictures - just 3 months ago. I can't believe that he's just a few days shy of 8 months. I was there the day he was born, and have been lucky to be part of this little guy's life since then. Love this baby....check out one of the many reasons why!!!









Be sure to check out the slideshow for all the images.

6 comments:

Beankountess said...

I want one!!!
Too cute! Great job!

Rhea said...

He's adorable! Look at those big blue eyes. Great photos!

I saw your comment on All Things BD and decided to stop by. I lived in Austin for 19 years and just moved away a year ago. :o) I now live north of Dallas.

Anonymous said...

He just to cute ladies and he is so happy. Look out ladies hes gonna be a heart breaker!!!

Tera said...

Great pics, AP...look forward to ours in Nov. And what a cutie pie! He is precious!

DCM Photography said...

These photos of Caleb are great. I can really see an improvement in your skills! Well done Miss Annemarie!

Brett Bollman said...

I like the ones of Caleb in the square basket... clever idea. And there are a couple shots where he's being held up and he's got the greatest little smile! You captured some great moments Annemarie!