Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I ...

I saw this on several people's blogs, and since I didn't have anything else to blog today (I'm still editing the pictures from my Monday shoot....), I thought I'd take a few minutes to think about this.

I AM … watching the clock.
I WANT… things to get better for someone that I care about very much.
I HAVE … the worst eating habits. Dinner tonight? Microwave mac and cheese with vanilla bean ice cream.
I KEEP … picking at my face - ewwww.....gross, I know, but I can't help it. Ugh, I wish it would clear up soon!!!
I WISH I COULD … fly anywhere for free at anytime!
I HATE … the ants in my house!
I FEAR … failure.
I HEAR … Molly meowing for attention (I love it).
I DON’T THINK … that I drink enough water, or exercise enough (yeah, not at all is definitely not enough).
I REGRET … not trying sushi when I was younger - better late than never though! :)
I LOVE … my family, my friends, people, animals, YOU!
I AM NOT … afraid to learn and try new things.
I DANCE … like I'm on SoulTrain!
I SING … as much as I can without annoying others.
I NEVER … pay bills late.
I RARELY … read books anymore, and I wish I made the time.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …the musical actors and actresses come out for their bows at the end of performances.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … up on what's going on in the news. I JUST found out yesterday that Mccain's running mate, Palin, was a woman. Yes, I know, I'll do better to come out from under the rock I live from time to time.
I HATE THAT … not all of my friends live in the same town as me.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … a lot of things, but I'm doing something about that. How's that for confusing? :)
I NEED… to continue to learn, grow and practice my photography!
I SHOULD … go to bed, but it'll be hours before I do that. :)

5 comments:

Shyla said...

I need to add one to your list...

I AM LOVED BY.... Shyla. In fact, she quite adores me.

;)

Beankountess said...

I WILL...do something with my friend ToniLoo this weekend. (If I do not go out of town)!

Annemarie said...

Wanna help me pack on Saturday, ToniLoo?? :) Let's do something for sure before I have to leave again on Sunday!

Beankountess said...

How about if I supervise the packing and we can just do dinner and chat?

Brett Bollman said...

I gotta see this Soul Train stuff!

And yes... you should go to bed earlier... you never get enough sleep!