Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Family Story - Ryan, Maggie and Kalynne!

I met up with Ryan, Maggie and Kalynne at San Gabriel Park in Georgetown for a Family Story photo shoot! What a beautiful place - so much for us to see and explore. Would be the perfect spot to take a blanket and a good book, and spend the afternoon relaxing.....but that wasn't our plan for this day.

I had a blast covering as much of the park as Kalynne would show us! I did my best to keep up with her, as we had an adventure of our own!

Here are a few of my favorites, but be sure to catch the slideshow at the end to see all of the story!



I loved Kalynne's dancing....she was getting so into it! :)



The only almost mishap of the day was when this one goose took a special liking to Kalynne. Ryan had to pick her up to get him to not snap at her. Instead, he nipped at Ryan's jeans! Crazy goose!!


I LOVE this one....I think she looks like the little angel that she is!



Don't forget to watch the slideshow too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your day. I love the black and white of Kaylan. She just seems to jump right out!

Peace - Rene

Enjoy these moments.

Sean Wray said...

The black and white looks really good. I also like the last one. Kids are so much fun to shoot!

loragaige said...

The last one is awesome! And you know I love the goose too :)

All About the Arredondos said...

awesome pics!!! I love the ones at the park! Fun, fun!!

Sassani Photography said...

So cute!!!