Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Trybala Family Story

I had SUCH an awesome time with the Trybala Family on Saturday!!! I don't know how Brandee does it - the girls pooped me out - but I was having the best time trying to keep up with them all afternoon.

Demi the best big sister to Brooklyn and Kennedy.....Eric was a natural in front of the camera...and Brandee, yeah, she's HOT and a SUPER mom!

I had a great time with you all! Hope you enjoy how I've told your story! :)











Be sure to check out the slideshow too!

6 comments:

Tera said...

Ahhh!! Those turned out great!! Nice job, Annemarie! Can't wait for our's. Beautiful family...love you guys! :)

DCM Photography said...

so cool! love what you're doing

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Annemarie!!! We love them. Thanks for doing such a great job putting our lives in print!

All About the Arredondos said...

Awesome!!!!! Good luck picking because they are all so good!!! WOW!

Elisha said...

Oh, I LOVE the second to last one! My favorite!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the picture with all of them holding hands walking away and looking back over their shoulders. It was awesome. Good job!

Betty