Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome to the club, 50mm 1.4. Glad you're here!

I have a rather long list of goodies that I have my eye on right now.....and instead of running out and buying all of them, I'm being patient. So.....the 50mm 1.4, a MacBook Pro, 16-35mm 2.8, a vertical grip for the 5D, a flash....are just a few of things on my evergrowing list. I had shared this with my parents, and so they decided to donate to the cause for my birthday this year. Thank you Mom and Dad!! :)

I placed my order and my first birthday present arrived this afternoon. Introducing the newest resident of my ShootSac - Miss 50!!!

4 comments:

Brett Bollman said...

Ahhhh yeah!

Sassani Photography said...

Oh yeah... the nifty fifty!!! Best lens for the money.

Elisha said...

Hey, I've got a birthday coming up soon! Tell your parents to send one of those my way! :) So cool and I can't wait to see what you do with it! The photos from your last post were A-MAZING by the way!

Lydia said...

The 50 1.4 is the best! Mine was stolen on my trip to Texas, but I loved it so much I've already pooled my funds to get another one!