Monday, November 17, 2008

The Michaud Family Story

I spent some quality time on Sunday afternoon with the Tricia, Dan and Hudson. We hit up a couple spots with the whole family, and then we had let Dan excuse himself so we could get a little messy with Hudson. Mom wanted to get some pics for his upcoming 1st birthday, so we had some good times with his "smash cake". Trust us, Dad, it's a good thing you weren't there. I'm not going to lie, it got a little ugly with the icing. :)

Thank you Tricia! You and your family are wonderful, and I hope you love your story.













Be sure to check out the slideshow also!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

diapers & uggs...that is too cute (and quite possibly my future child, considering my love for uggs) great shots ap!

Anonymous said...

ummm, i LOVE them!! you did such an amazing job! YOU ROCK! thanks so much for taking the time to do this for us!!!

Mary Marantz said...

OMIGOSH!!! Those Uggs! I love it!! Great job on these!!

Anonymous said...

Annemarie....one word describes these pictures...WOW!!!! These are amazing. Great job and thanks so much:-)

All About the Arredondos said...

these are amazing!! What a beautiful family, Tricia!!! I want Uggs and Hudson already has some, so I am on my way to Nordstrom's now...

suzanne said...

These are beautiful! I love the one of him crawling up the stairs with his little toes curled...so sweet!

Sassani Photography said...

Those are awesome pics!!! Love the 'cake all over' pic toward the end. Hilarious.