Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ziti, Brownies and Taboo - the perfect Thursday Night!

Renae and Melissa slaved away in my kitchen tonight and cooked us all up a wonderful meal - they wouldn't let me cook my own birthday dinner. :)


I am SO getting Melissa's baked ziti recipe and will be cooking this soon.....it was incredibly good. There was a little bit leftover too, so I get to enjoy it over the weekend too! I'm usually not one to enjoy and eat leftovers, but this was so good, that I'm very excited about having this in my fridge!

Couldn't resist posting a cute picture of the only boy to join us tonight - Caleb is such a joy!!!


Laura made ooey-gooey brownies for dessert.....and they did not disappoint - at all!! We had vanilla bean and coffee ice cream too! Yup....YUMMM!!!!!


I am an incredibly lucky and blessed woman to have so many great, wonderful, supportive, awesome, smart, beautiful, funny, thoughtful, giving, loving women in my life. I am thankful that a few of the ones that live close to me in Austin were able to come spend tonight with me to celebrate my birthday.


After dinner, a few of us entertained ourselves in a round of Taboo.


Thank you so much to ALL of my girlfriends, near and far, for being part of my life and blessing me each day with your friendships. Love you all!!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

i'm not much of a brownie fan, but those things look de-lish! looks like a fun night :)

All About the Arredondos said...

We love you too! It was a great night and so glad we could all celebrate together!! Have a great year with all that life has to offer!

Unknown said...

Precious and delicious!

I want to jump in and grab that Blue Bell and run so fast....

Peace - Rene

Anonymous said...

Ha, you never eat leftovers because your butt is never parked in the same place long enough!

-the Fish

(see above blog on travel)