Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sex and the City

It seemed like every woman that I know had already seen this movie....so I was a little behind the ball on this, but I went to see Sex and the City last night with Renae. Dana and Lindsey met us there too.

I had heard amazing things from every single girl about the movie....that it'd make you laugh and cry. Well, true to what I'd heard....it did all of that. There were bits that were hysterical.....heart wrenching......unexpected.....it had it all. The fashion is something else that people were raving about, but I tell you what......there were only about 3 things in the movie that I could EVER pull off....and I think 2 of them were earrings. :)

My favorite part of the night was being able to get to hang out with Nae. I've been out of town and so busy so much lately that I hadn't seen her in ages. I've decided to stay in Austin next weekend, so I hope to get to see her, and my other girls, more then! :)





I drove to my parent's house right after the movie was over, and got to Katy right around midnight. I have a call tomorrow that will last about 5 hours....I get to review my 5x5 and Business Plan with management.....I think that I'm probably crazy to NOT be nervous, but we'll see how much that feeling lasts when it's my turn to present!! Got a fun weekend planned with the girls in Houston, thanks to Nita, and so I'm looking forward to some good fun!

No comments: