Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Erykah Badu at The Depot

I joined my Utah friends tonight at The Depot in downtown SLC for the Erykah Badu show. The venue is such a cool spot, and the music and company was perfect. I've had such a great time hanging out after the training here, it's going to be sad to leave. Maybe I've convinced them to come visit me so I can show them as good of a time in Austin sometime soon! :)

Chantelle and I headed over there early to get the tickets, and enjoyed some girl time before everyone else showed up. She's such an awesome, hard working girl....and so stylish too! I met her at her place right after she got off work, and she threw together a fantastic outfit, and topped it off with a hat....my kind of girl. Since I lost my favorite hat earlier this weekend, I'm in the market for a new one. Chan gave me some really great suggestions on where to check....maybe I'll have time to scope out a replacement before I leave! :)






4 comments:

~Kara~ said...

OMG! I now know what you would look like with curly hair, check out the 3rd picture...lol!

p.s. Is that Jordin Sparks' sister??? Looks just like her!

Miss you, come home soon!

loragaige said...

I think that is totally what Erika's comment is about on myspace! I love the curly hair!! that's a hoot! :)

Looks like you're having so much fun...see you in tomorrow!!

N_Moore said...

i was going to comment on the hair as well..but, looks like everyone beat me to it!! can't wait to see you next week!

DCM Photography said...

I live vicariously through your blog as I sit here in front of my computer day after day.