Monday, June 9, 2008

Karaloo and Toniloo!!!

Tonight I got to spend some time with two of my favorite girls...Toni and Kara. I've been out of town so much, that when I AM here, I fill up all my time and make plans to spend it with the people that I love. :) Lots of fun things planned in the next few days while I'm in Austin.

We hung out at Toni's house, ordered delicious salad and pizza from Oasis, and caught up on each other's lives. After we stuffed our faces and finished every last bit of food....and a little while of hanging on the sofas indoors.......we realized that it was still light outside, and it wasn't that hot, so we ventured outdoors to the backyard.


After a few failed attempts at some JUMP pictures.....Kara had the brilliant idea to climb one of the trees in Toni's backyard. Well, it looked like she was having such a great time, that I decided to join her. Toni was able to catch a few pics before little miss Kara got her tiny little leg caught in between two of the large branches. Well, that's what friends are for....to help crazy silly girls get unstuck from trees.






After getting ourselves re-situated from the monkey business in the trees, we ended our evening in with one of my favorite desserts from when I was younger. We used to always eat vanilla bean ice cream, with peanuts and chocolate syrup on it....out of coffee mugs.


So glad that we got to spend some fun times together tonight before I take off for my next trip. :)

No comments: