Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Free to Succeed - DJ and Jasmine in Austin! Woohoo!!


I have to share the excitement of the day for me! I opened my email this morning and was so happy!! I've been "following" DJ and Jasmine for quite a while now. What I really mean is that I’ve been Blog Stalking them……well, technically it's not blog stalking if you leave comments so they know you were “there”, which I do from time to time....but, my point is that I haven’t ever met either of them….although I feel like I have. Their blogs let you feel like you’re part of their lives. I DID actually get to visit DJ’s house when Lora and I were in Santa Barbara with Brett earlier this year….and would have met him if he was in town….but seriously….I am totally digressing from my original point of this post.

So…..DJ and Jasmine……they are AWESOME! Their images......are.....breathtaking. DJ is incredibly inspiring...and for you guys that actually ARE wedding photographers in real life....it's worth the time to just go see him speak. He's so young (even younger than me) and incredibly successful, it's just annoying. :) He was Jasmine's own wedding photographer, and mentor....and it's amazing to see how she has grown her business to where it is in just a little bit more than a year. She just seems so cool....and wow, does she write her stories so well!!

So….check them out….and go visit them in a town near you! I’ve already signed up for the Austin date on July 30. I also volunteered my place as a possible location, but not sure if he'll take me up on that. :)

David Jay's Blog
Check out this awesome VIDEO that Brett did for DJ while he was shooting.

Jasmine Star's Blog
Jasmine's NEW Website (created with ShowIt Sites)

Info on the Free to Succeed Tour
Use "FREETOSUCCEED" during checkout to get 50% off (first 30 in each location)

Invite all your photographer friends! :)

2 comments:

grace said...

Hi! I just signed up for the Austin seminar today & am so excited to meet Jasmine & DJ! I found your blog through Jasmine's comment section. I actually live in the Corpus Christi area...but I'm driving up there. I'm just so excited to meet other fans of Jasmine & DJ.

Grace

Brett Bollman said...

AP... I'm looking forward to coming out to Austin for my first visit! And for the chance to hang out again!