Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun Lunch Date!!!

I went to Bear Rock Cafe on Sunday with Stacy, Lisa and Caleb. I rather enjoyed my chicken salad croissant sammich, BUT, I had total food envy over Stacy's Fireside Jerk (chicken sammich). The menu reads: Grilled chicken breast, jerk spice, Swiss cheese, grilled banana peppers, grilled red onions, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise and BR Honey Mustard on a Bear Rock roll......yeah, you know you want one now too!! So....I've been wanting to go there for lunch ever since then....yes, I know, I'm a little weird about food sometimes.

This morning I remembered that Thursdays seemed to be the day that Kara and Gracie were available for lunch. I made a quick phone call, and we were set!! Woohoo!

I love meeting Kara and the girls (or just one girl this time) for lunch. They are so sweet, and as soon as I walked in the door.....I took Grace from Kara, and didn't want to give her back. We ordered and got Gracie all settled in her high chair. The funniest thing happened when the buzzer went off to let us know our food was ready. Well, I had to get some video to share with you, so my food sat up there for a while. Enjoy! :)






You know I got a picture of that tasty goodness that was my lunch too......doesn't it look DELICIOUS?!!?

And one more of Grace...just because she is so damn cute!!!

1 comment:

~Kara~ said...

How does a child get to be so adorable? Oh, right, she's MINE! ;)