Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh what a night.....with a surprise ending!!

After we finished getting all dolled up, we made a quick trip to get some snackies at Lunds, and went over to Chris' house, where we met up with him and Sean. It was so beautiful that we spent some time chilling out on the patio outside.....seriously, it was like 75 degrees. No wonder everywhere has patios....so pretty!!!


Our first stop was Kitty Cat Klub. What an amazing place!! The interior was so cool, so many different rooms and places to sit, with large chairs, and antique furniture, all very eclectic. I would LOVE to get back there during the day time and snap some pictures. Granted, we did manage to take a few in there even though it was dark. :) We hung out for a while and enjoyed the band, before deciding to head somewhere that we could do a little dancing.



Turns out that Legends is walking distance from Chris' house, so we dropped off the cars and walked down the street. What a gem this little bar and grill turned out to be. Upstairs was very sports bar-ish, but downstairs had a few video games, a pool table, AND a small dance floor with a great DJ. He was playing all the tunes that we love to get our groove on to! :) So....we ended up dancing the night away and closed down the place!!




On the way home, after taking some rather interesting pictures with a stop sign, I somehow.....really not sure how I did it.....but I landed funny on my ankle..........and well, I guess I sprained it........and at the same time.....BROKE MY TOE!!!! Yes, I broke my pinky toe. It's all purple and bruised, and I had to be carried home. Oh well....I won't let it slow me down, and will still have fun tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

~Kara~ said...

I see Vodka Pineapple's in the first bunch of pics! YAY!

Julie said...

You know you've had a good night partying when you break a body part!