Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Fun Day

After playing around with Kara all day, I went to meet Justin and his buddies at the pool at Skip's. Skip lives in an amazing neighborhood in Draper....I mean, seriously, these houses were insane. Evidently half of them are not lived in due to the market conditions right now, but WOW, they were awesome. The one that Skip lives in right now is about 7000 square feet, and it's really so cool. We had fun taking the tour to ALL the rooms, and then headed out to enjoy some sun at the pool.

Tanner had a little extra fun managing to throw me into the pool at some point during the afternoon. I was a little scrappy, and he ended up a few scratches from the ordeal....oops. I still never learned how to play nice with others. Ha!






After watching the sun go down, we were starved and headed to Guadalahonky's for some mexican food and margs. I honestly thought that they were messing with me when they mentioned the name of the restaurant....but they proved themselves right when we pulled up. What a strange name...not sure that it'd fly in Texas. Honky's? Really? Anyways, I was quite impressed....no Jardin, but really not too shabby. :)



No comments: