Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday night in SLC | The Hotel

After another long day of training, I was happy to be getting out of my room again with my new friends in Utah. Russ, Justin and Tanner came by to get me, and we went to The Hotel in downtown SLC. We met up with Chantalle too, and she is awesome. She is so sweet and we hit it off immediately. She had just come from seeing the Sex and The City movie with some of her friends. They were all dressed up, and took a limo to the show. Now THAT is the way to enjoy that movie! :)

The Hotel was another VERY cool spot that you wouldn't expect to find in Utah. The main part of the club was playing great hip hop music.....which Tanner and his buddy Jason tore it up breakdancing for us.....and the other part was being DJ'd by some famous DJ guy that I didn't know. Both parts of the club were such a great time.....I had another fantastic night with friends. I'm not going to want to go home next week!





No comments: