Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another first.....

Flying the friendly skies today with Frontier, for the first time.
This is the airline that has the tagline "A whole different animal".
How fun!!

I'm in Denver right now....on my connecting flight to Salt Lake City.
I'll be there for the next 9 nights for training.

Luckily for me I know a few folks in UT so I should have plenty to do
over the next week and a half in my spare time. :)

I'm already so excited. I just talked to Kara and we are going to do
lunch, a movie, and possibly a hike on Saturday!! Woohoo!! It is
supposed to be in the 80s the whole time I'm there so I HAVE to get
outside as much as possible. :)

The only issue with this is that I managed to get 9 days worth of
clothes into one carry on suitcase, so that means that I didn't bring
any tennies. Oh well, guess I'll be getting a long overdue new
pair. :) I just might have to ship some stuff back to myself after my
stay.

Wish me luck in the 6 full days of training I have ahead of me. :)

No comments: