Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Nae Nae!!

It's been a whirlwind the last few weeks for me, Melissa and Renae....so many things happening. So, Mel and I were thrilled when we were able to squeeze in a little din din to celebrate Renae's 29th birthday, and only one day late. :)

It seems that I'm on a sushi kick, and tried it again.....3rd time in like 2 months. The place we went to for dinner was so cool - you all need to check it out, Kenobi, over in the Arboretum. We had some rolls, and I also tried ACTUAL sushi this time.....it really didn't taste like too much since the rice was on the bottom, and that was what hit my tongue when I ate it, but the texture of whatever it was that Melissa ordered for me was actually very nice, and it was so light. I will have to find out what it is, so I can get it again next time.

We had a fantastic time catching up (it's amazing how much can happen in a week when we don't get to chat), ate some great food, and celebrated our friendships.






No comments: