Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Got ACL Tix???

The lineup for ACL was announced today and I'm pumped!!! I got my ticket over a month ago when they first went on sale so I'm all set. Not sure if I saved any $$ by getting it early, but I wanted to put it on my calendar. I plan ahead, that's how I roll, deal with it.



There are so many great bands that are coming, as per usual, but there are already a few that I'm uber excited about!! I also love to find new artists to obsess about, so I'm going to be scoping out the ones that are new to me over the next few months so that I can take full advantage of having all this great talent at my fingertips in September!

Let's go listen to some awesome tunes in sweltering Texas weather! Who's with me??? :)

2 comments:

Camille said...

Lisa & I are in... i think we are planning on getting tickets soon. Maybe we will be on TV again. That would be sweet!

Beankountess said...

Yes! You were smart and probably saved a few $. I'm excited and can't wait to see the FOO FIGHTERS!! I'm taking vacation days both Friday and Monday (to recover)!!