Saturday, April 19, 2008

Do you have YOUR gold purse?



I am headed out for a day of shopping with Laura. This is what I saw
when I got in the car. Ava is definitely ready for our day. She also
brought her stroller, which doubles very nicely as a shopping bag
carrier. ;)

Wish us all luck! Hope we aren't TOO successful. :)

EDITED TO ADD:

We had a great day of shopping - Ava was a trooper! Here are two adorable pictures that I snapped of her during our adventure.

Here she is trying on the bracelets at the checkout counter at Banana Republic - oh, Laura is in TROUBLE......she's such a girlie girl - ribbons, bows, and jewelry - oh my!!!

Babystyle was having a going out of business sale, so Laura spent some time going through what they had left in the place, while I hung out with Ava in the front window of the shop. It was so cute, and from the outside looking in, it looked like there were babies for sale in the place. I would have definitely come in to get one that looked as cute as Ava did! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prettiest girl I ever did see!!