Monday, April 28, 2008

Day ONE on the NEW job - done!

Today was my first day at the new job. I went into the office bright and early - which was something that I hadn't done in a LONG time. I wasn't sure really what to do, but I got on a call with my new boss and had an introduction call with HR to go over a bunch of paperwork in the morning.

I had a VERY yummy sushi lunch with KB, JD and Keith at Origami (I am on a sushi KICK these days).

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon filling out paperwork and getting myself ready for tomorrow. Overall, a great first day, and I'm looking forward to the travel day tomorrow to Orlando for the National Sales Meeting - way to get started!! :)



Yes.....FOUR people ate ALL of that sushi!!! KB really knows how to order it up! :)

4 comments:

Brett Bollman said...

That looks really good right now... cause I'm starving!

I think you eat sushi more than anyone I know now!

Annemarie said...

I do eat sushi a lot now....and it's all because of you and Lora! :)

Julie said...

Bright and early...that's something I haven't done in a long time either! Glad you had a good first day. Now what in the world IS your new job? :)

DCM Photography said...

its 11pm and I want SUSHI.. Thanks a lot Annmarie!!!