Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Kara & Terry!!!

First let me note....I got my hair done this morning. I went in for my normal trim, update to the color and then I had Tara cut me some bangs. She did EXACTLY what I asked her to do, she always does a great job.....but, I don't like them. I am NOT a bangs person it turns out.....so just forgive me for a while, while they grow out. Luckily my hair grows pretty fast, so I won't have to deal with them for long, but I know they are not for me.

Ok, now on the real story here. Kara and Terry stopped by tonight to see my new place......and then they were going out for their anniversary dinner. They mentioned a week or so ago that they were thinking of eating sushi downtown, but then I told them about Kenobi. That is where Toni and I were going to be dining that same evening. Well, then K&T insisted that if we were going to the same place, then we would eat together. Toni and I both celebrated with them on the wedding day 5 years ago, so, we celebrated with them again tonight.

Hanging out with K&T is always a blast.....they are some of the funniest people I know, so we are always laughing. The food was awesome....the TWO celebration desserts were yummy....and we got some cute pictures. What could make the night any better!!!









1 comment:

Beankountess said...

Let's do it again!
That was fun! Great place and great company!