Monday, March 17, 2008

Houston Part III...and then I'm headed to bed....I promise!!!

Not like you care if I sleep or anything, but I guess I should get to bed sometime soon. It's also not like I'm getting so much sleep these days that I can afford to stay up past 1am writing up my weekend.

So, I'll make this quick.

Do you remember how I LOVE brunch? Well, I do. We try to "do" brunch when I'm in Houston on Sundays. This was falling right in line with that plan.

Nita, Lora and I went to Daily Review Cafe to visit Camille, who is now (doing a FANTASTIC job) hostessing there on the weekends. We ate while we were there too...of COURSE!!! The food was yummy.....loved my egg salad sammich, wish I had eaten two (I'm real hungry all of the sudden).


I left them to their afternoons, and I went along to visit with Corey & Joshua for a bit, then with my youngest sister, Taylor, also. I love it when I get to do so many things in one trip. Mostly it's just wonderful to spend time with good friends and come away with some more memories. This trip didn't fall short.

Ok...signing off. Night night.

No comments: