Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Full Circle with NaeNae

After Renae and Jeff were engaged....I was VERY expressive with the idea that I wanted to take some pictures of them. They are such a great looking couple, and I really wanted to try out some of the things that I'd wanted to do in taking photos. I borrowed a camera, and we were off. What better people to start with, right?

We had also talked about creating a Save the Date, and she couldn't find any pictures that she wanted to use....so this was a great chance to get some to possibly use for that option too.

So, we started out with the Engagement Photo Shoot. I wanted to go downtown around Stubbs....a spot I thought was appropriate for Jeff. It turned out to be awesome, and also helped me get the more 'urban' feel that I was looking for in the photos. We walked around that area, found some other hidden spots, and got some great shots!!






Then it was on to designing the Save the Dates. Renae and Jeff each had a favorite photo, so we made two different versions. This was so much fun, and was so neat to see the final product in print....and in the mail too! Woohoo!



When it came time to decide what to do about the invites....Renae came to me and asked for my help. How fun was this?? She wanted something classic and simple. So, we played around with some ideas, and this is what the invite looked like. It was printed on ivory cardstock, and they turned out so pretty and crisp.

I think that the monogram "logo" was my favorite part!


Invite:


RSVP card, Map Front and Back, Thank You Card Front:



You've already read the story about the Guest Book, but here's another look at it, in an effort to create the complete "circle" with NaeNae.


What's a wedding without a Program?


Front and Back of Program:


Lastly, we did one more photo shoot with just Nae.....well, there were a few guitars in the shoot too. This was for a special wedding present surprise for Jebby, that she gave to him on the night of the wedding. Sorry folks, you just get to see the cover. :)

For Jebby's Eyes Only:



I had the most fantastic time spending all the extra time with Nae during the wedding planning, learning to stretch my creative brain, testing out new things, trying tricks, design ideas, printing ideas, cropping tricks, etc, with all of these things for Renae and Jeff's wedding.

If I ever take my hobbies to the next level.....look out for the joint venture of AP and NaeNae. She's very eagerly volunteered to be my partner in wherever this takes me! :)

1 comment:

~Kara~ said...

All of the pictures and designs were awesome! I cannot wait until our photoshoot, how fun!