Friday, March 21, 2008

Beautiful Day filled with Lots of Love!!!

Tonight was Renae & Jeff's rehearsal and dinner for their wedding tomorrow. I've had the great pleasure of being friends, as well as roomies for a short time, with two of the most fantastic and loving people. I've had the best time helping Renae with her wedding planning, and was so excited to see it all come to fruition!

The wedding and reception is to be at River Place Country Club. The ceremony is going to be on the 10th green.....what a gorgeous site, and the VIEW - whoa!! Today was the greatest weather, I hope that it keeps up for tomorrow too!!

I took my camera out to the rehearsal this afternoon, and without being too much of an "Uncle Bob", I was able to get a few neat shots. Here are my favs.

Click on the collage to see it bigger. :)

No comments: