Monday, March 17, 2008

13 ladies + 1 adorable little boy = Happiness for ALL!

I went to meet all the girls tonight at the new Water Tank Too in Pflugerville for a little St Patty's day celebrating. I was a little hesitant at first to patron another Water Tank establishment because the original is nothing more than a hole in the wall that smells like the dirtiest ash tray....BUT, I was VERY pleasantly surprised. It's a really nice restaurant, big, open, nice patio (although it was way too windy to enjoy tonight) with a really good menu and great food too! My chicken sammich was awesome, and WOW, those were some great fries.

It's always great to see these girls......they are the nicest group of people, and I love to catch up with all of them when I get the chance. And who doesn't love to see Caleb too??? He's definitely enough man to make all of these women happy!

No comments: