Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We Will Sing at La Zona Rosa

I just got back from the most amazing night at La Zona Rosa. Lake Hills had a night of worship, We Will Sing, and I can't even put together words to explain how great it was. God definitely showed up tonight, and man, he is powerful and awesome. Man, I seriously wish I was a writer....well, not really, but I just wish that I had better words than awesome, great, and amazing to use to share with you all this evening.

I am so thankful that I am where I am, and for the events that in my life that got me here.

That's all. Anything else I might even try to say wouldn't even come close to how I'm feeling right now.



I'll invite my Austin friends to join me on Sunday at 11am for a new series from Mac. Holiday Homecoming.

5 comments:

Kirk said...

Annemarie,
Thanks for the encouragement. I would agree that Kerra will stage some sort of comeback but as of this morning Starbucks tripped her up. Not enough on the gift card. Point. Kirk.

I was reading through your post about last night's festivities, and I couldn't agree more that expressing myself in emphatic moments is pretty tough. I still drop in a "dude" every now and again. Seventh grade is over right. Nonetheless, I think the word I would use to describe such an event would be "significant." Or at least it was for me and I think LHC at large. P.S. Great Picture.

Annemarie said...

Doh!! Starbucks'll get you everytime!! I only have 96 cents left on my giftcard, and that won't get you anything but the newspaper!

Significant. I agree.

suzanne said...

This made me smile
:)

Brett Bollman said...

Wish I could have been there! Sounds truly wonderful!

N_Moore said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful night of praise & worship (Psalm 95:1-2).